Care arrangements

If you separate, you will also have to make arrangements about sharing out the care for your children. Sometimes, the children continue to live with one parent, while the other parent only has them at weekends. Co-parenting is an increasingly common phenomenon. However, this requires positive attitudes. If the parents are unable to agree, it may be advisable to engage a special education expert or a specialist mediator. We work alongside a number of experts and can put you in touch with them. If you can’t reach agreement, then you can make an appointment with one of our lawyers.


Volg De Boorder Advocaten op Twitter
  • De RSS feed voor deze twitter account is niet beschikbaar op dit moment.

Follow @deBoorderAdvo on twitter.

 © 2024 De Boorder Advocaten
Webdesign: JHmedia